I have been scouring the internet and the corners of the earth for one that is pretty, unique, and relatively inexspensive. They are not many. I did find a few at a less expensive antique place here in the Ham, and I think I've narrowed it down to one or two. I'm going to post pictures of it here, along with the bed that I need it to go with.


The first three are of the same armoire. It's from England, and the shelves inside are labeled "shirts," "pyjamas," "underwear," and my favorite..."sundries." The last one is more basic, and a bit more pricey.I don't know anything about armoires, and I need people with better taste than me to give their opinions.
7 comments:
I definitely like the first one the best. It has enough detail without being too ornate, and I think the first one has a better finish (e.g., stain) compared to the second one. Miss you, love you, come see us.
i like the first one. it looks like a piece you will be happy to have in the many years to come. a piece like that doesn't come around often and is just good to have. and it already tells you where to put your things. i mean hello .... it doesn't get any easier than that. :)
me too. the first one is prettier. plus, you'll have a place to put all your sundries!!
I like the first one better with the bed for sure.
ooh! the first one! so beautiful and goes perfectly with the bed.
number 1.
done and done.
I LOVE the bed!!!!
Barbara
Post a Comment