Last weekend, I got to see so many faces that I miss dearly. It was fantastic. Sally Saulters, one of my good college friends, got married in Grenada, MS last Saturday. Jimmy and I went and spent the night in Starkville on our way back to Birmingham. Here's a picture of me with the beautiful bride and a picture of Sally & Brian arriving at the reception.Also, have you ever played killer UNO? I hate card games. For the most part, anyway. There is almost always something I'd rather be doing than playing cards.
Katie introduced me to killer UNO, a more keyed up version of UNO that she learned in Africa. I can't stop playing it. Really - it's taken over the latter half of my summer. Well, that's an overstatement. But we've been playing it - a lot.
We've started having people over a good bit to play the game - it gets very intense - glass has been broken, drinks spilled. But it is oh so worth it. Here are a few pictures of our latest game night.



Also, here is the wine cork we made out of my favorite stress ball.
Do you like it?

We do.


1 comment:
i need a dwight k schrute wine cork. NOW.
Post a Comment