Does anyone else think this is hilarious? When we were leaving fireworks downtown the night of the 4th, we ended up in traffic at a redlight next to this car. I rolled down the window and shouted to the guy to ask if I could take a picture of his passenger, and he didn't find it amusing.
You'd think a guy who drives around with a giant stuffed dog in his passenger seat might have a sense of humor. I guess not.
I took it anyway, evidently risking my own life and the lives of those in my car. But don't you think it was worth it?
Maybe no one thinks it's as funny as I do, but I sure am glad I have this picture.
1 comment:
seriously? that is hilarious. i might have to start doing that. but i was thinking about doing it with one of those life size pink panther blowup toys you win at the fair when you actually get the ping pong ball in the fish bowl. i'll take a picture when i start doing this.
and i will allow others to take pictures as well.
Post a Comment