Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good times and map shortages

Hello, world. Haven't been up on my blogging, though not for lack of material to share. Just lack of APPROPRIATE material. School related, of course. These stories from 7th & 8th graders would knock your socks off.

Life's good in the Ham--went to the beach this past weekend, spending good time with friends this week, and going to my Granny's 80th birthday party for Labor Day. I THOUGHT I was going to the beach again, but how could I miss 80? Can't do it.

I'll leave you with this YouTube video that was emailed to me--view in bewilderment. And please, someone get maps distributed to American households.


5 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

like, such as, i never had a map growing up. now then, let's help south africa!!!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i also blame iraq

Anonymous said...

I must have watched this video 20 times already....and I crack up every time! Have a great Labor Day weekend! After just a few weeks of school, you deserve the extra day off! :)

Unknown said...

i watched this live from my living room alone. (yes, it came on a sat. night. don't judge)

I immediately called everyone I knew.

Places such as South Africa and The Iraq...

The Texas VicHorns said...

i noticed today that people.com has an interactive video of ms.sc doing her very own geography quiz.

whatev.

also, the word verification on your blog this time is "xorkuels". try to prononce it. it's funny. i'm ready for you to post about the 85th bday party you attended.