Thursday, August 2, 2007

Swimwear update

Well, my modest swimwear arrived in the mail the other day--just in time for the lake. What do you think? I'm pretty pleased with the pattern and the fit if I do say so myself.

It'll be interesting to see how conducive it is to wakeboarding. If I ever get tired of it, I can always cut it up and make nine string bikinis and a new shower curtain.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i really thought for a milli-second that was you.

Anonymous said...

Surely your not really going to show up at the beach with that outfit. I think I have seen pictures of those suits in my history books under EARLY AMERICAN HISTORY.

LT (and Max) said...

STOP!!! that is so wrong.

hahaha

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

WOAH! I totally thought you had really ordered one. It took me a few minutes to realize that was not really you. Nice work though. I was a millisecond away from calling Mere and having her look it up...I think I still will.

Anonymous said...

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! you ordered one of these!?! you CRACK me up!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

FOOLED ME

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!

mary straton said...

seriously. no words.