There are few things that sadden me more than driving home from the beach.



Isn't she the sweetest thing?
Okay, on to the giveaway! I've never done a give away on my blog before, so this should be fun. As you may know, I review books on occasion for Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger program. Since my review of The Sacred Meal, I've not signed up to review another one because none of the selections really appealed to me.
I checked the other day, though, and saw there was a new book by local writer Andy Andrews, author of The Noticer, which I really liked.
So I signed up to review The Heart Mender. Follow the link for a brief synopsis.
It arrived in the mail today, and they sent me an extra copy to give away on my blog. I haven't read it yet, so I can't yet say that it's a great book, but if you'd like a free copy to read along with me, leave a comment on this post. I'll use a random selector thing (because I know there are spades of you out there reading this...) and let you know the winner next week.Once there's a winner I'll ship it out to you asap! :)
In the meantime, I'll be here wishing for summer & the beach and trying to become the Sue Sylvester of my school (even though Hailey insists that if I were a Glee character there is no doubt I would be Rachel...I refuse to accept it.)
Stay tuned for a few more pictures and an exciting update on summer plans....
2 comments:
I would love the book ..always lookig for new books to read..I go through about 3 a week..maybe you will pick me! Thanks, nancy oh, and Nita is darling..
Claire --
I can't handle the level of adorableness that is Nita. I need to see her, stat.
Additionally, there is no doubt that you would be Rachel. Or maybe Quinn, if there's a hot tub/baby episode lurking in your past I don't know about. Sorry, my friend.
Post a Comment