Monday, May 24, 2010

if you love salad...

...then you'll want this recipe.

I'm not a huge salad eater, but I tried a recipe for one this weekend that is OUT OF THIS WORLD. So even if you're not a salad fan, you might want to try this one. Especially if you love turkey pepperoni like I do. In that case, I promise you it will not disappoint. As a matter of fact, I got the recipe off the back of a bag of turkey pepperoni minis.

Here's what you throw together in a big bowl:

Turkey Pepperoni & Grape Salad

1. Your preferred leafy green, torn into bite sized pieces (I love baby herb salad the best!)
2. Grapes, halved (I like red grapes best, but green is good in this salad too)
3. Celery, chopped
4. Red onion, thinly sliced
5. Turkey pepperoni minis
6. Finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
7. Sliced almonds (I use the target brand whole balsamic almonds)
8. Light raspberry vinaigrette

Try it - it is DELISH.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: