Sunday, January 20, 2008

a day off=increased blogging activity

What a glorious Monday to not be at school. It's beautiful outside; however, I am inside due to sinus-wrenching nasal issues. I'm watching Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst, and it's really, really good. Also good--the late afternoon cup of coffee I'm drinking.

It seems a few days off has resulted in a little increased blogging activity. Love it. I've been wanting to play with this Look-Alike meter to see whether I look more like my mom or dad, since opinions have always been inconsistent. Most either say I look like my mom or neither one. Here's the meter.




MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Genealogy message boards

Well, it looks like I'm 20% more my dad! Unleash the monster.
(*this is the expression written on a t-shirt I once found my dad mowing the lawn in, for those of you who are confused)

Also, I have taken up painting. Kind of--I went last week with some friends to a place called Sips & Strokes, where you bring your favorite beverage and an artist walks you through a painting. So much fun, and fool-proof even for the artistically challenged. You'd think, anyway--my "funky tree" turned out looking like a bad dream. It was so much fun, though, and I can't wait to do it again.




2 comments:

Amanda & CJ said...

i sure hope you feel better

LT (and Max) said...

i want to go to sips and strokes!

unleash the monster claire. just unleash him.