Until today.
One of my brilliant 8th grade students--we'll call him Alonzo--enlightened me on my TRUE identical twin. Because, apparently, our appearances are one and the same. "Miss H, you REALLY look like..." Are you ready for this? Are you really ready? Scroll down.
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. Here is a picture of Johnny Depp, with whom I evidently share a striking resemblance. But don't worry, he didn't stop there. (And believe me, Alonzo is NOT kidding about this. He really actually thinks I look like this guy. GUY)Then he took it a step further....
Me: "What do you mean, I look like Johnny Depp???!!!"
Alonzo: "You know, that guy who played Edward Scissorhands."
Me: "Let's make sure I'm not missing anything. Not only are you telling me I look like a man, but Edward Scissorhands??"
Alonzo: "Yep. Don't worry though Miss H, you just look like his sister. Who probably wears a whole lot of black like you."
There you have it, folks. Haley Mills, move over. We have a new winner in the ACH look-alike competition. Edward Scissorhands. With a close runner-up...

No comments:
Post a Comment