Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Say it isn't so...

Please tell me I'm dreaming when I say I got home around 5 after running a couple of errands after school, sat down on the couch to enter grades into the computer, took 5 minutes to empty the dishwasher, returned to the couch and began grading papers, cooked and ate dinner (20 minutes) went back to couch, and continued grading/putting in grades until I just now logged into blogger. It is 9:21 p.m. right now, and almost my bedtime. Are you kidding me? I feel like I've just about been on the clock from 7:45-9:15. Is there something wrong with that?

At this rate, I'll look like this by my 27th birthday...

6 comments:

The Robertsons said...

A day in the life of a teacher! No one understands why we truly deserve the summer break.

The Texas VicHorns said...

that is one scary photo. i REALLY hope you don't ever look like that.

LT (and Max) said...

you have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you are now able to understand why i'm always so tired! ahhh...the life of a teacher.

The Kosko Family said...

wait until you have kids....then you are on the clock 24/7.....

Anonymous said...

not unless I have 114 that are high 90% of the day...knock on wood.

Anonymous said...

And of which 17% are on house arrest for attempted murder...