Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let it snow!

IT'S SNOWING TODAY! Well, actually it's not snowing anymore, but we got a good few hours of snowy weather this morning, and now the ground and trees are dusted white. It's melting as I type. But at least it fell. I've been staring at it all morning--I love, love, love winter. Jimmy came over before going to play football in it and we took some pictures of the street and my house. The view from our living room window is AMAZING. I'n pretending I'm in New England.
Where was this weather during Christmas??!!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

beautiful! they were showing bham on fox news this morning and i immediately thought of you. i'm pretty sure we're the ONLY ones who didn't get any snow. oh well. i'm glad YOU got to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I certainly have seen several pix of you embracing Jimmy!