I'm about to go buy a washer and dryer. Not what I want to be spending money on. At all. But my dear Kate Mac is moving out today (sniff...that's a post for another day) and taking our (her) set with her.And so a trip to Best Buy/Sears is in order. I have no idea what I'm doing, either. When did this happen? When did I become an adult? Not when I graduated. Not when I got a big girl job. Not when I started paying all my own bills. None of that.
It's happening today, folks. When I buy a washer and dryer.
RIP youthful Claire.

4 comments:
I only bought a dryer, so does that make me a half-adult?
I'd say that if that means you handwash everything in a large prairie-like basin in your front yard, that makes you an adult and three quarters.
wait till you buy a house. WOAH. it's a crazy feeling. i can't deny adulthood any longer.
Yikes! You've always been more grown up than me, krystly :)
Come to Birmingham to visit.
Post a Comment