Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ah HAH!!

Piggybacking off Tricia's last blog entry, I am going to say a few words about the new season of the Bachelor.

I don't typically follow this show, but this one intrigued me for some reason. I laughed my way through the first episode, and my roommate Courtney and I both decided that something is wrong with this guy. He's hot. He's smart. He's patriotic. He seems like a caring, down to earth individual--at least that's his first impression. We all know he isn't good at those, though, right Stephanie?

The fact that he's even on the show makes me believe something's not quite right. There's something rotten in the state of Denmark, if you will.

During the second episode, it hit me like a ton of bricks just what is rotten.

HE'S GAY.

Now, the picture you see here should be all you need to see that. But in case that's not enough, reference Monday night's episode when he got splashed by water from the hot tub. He looked like a silly schoolgirl fighting off a tickle attack.

So, there you have it. Fall in love as fast as you want, girls. Flaunt that first impression rose left and right, Steph. This gentleman is more likely to opt for Stephen than Stephanie.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I totally see it! I thought there was something a little "off" about him- I just thought maybe he lacked social skills or something.

Anisa said...

i.love.it. and can totally see it as well.

Krystal said...

claire, i totally agree with you. i think he is a TOOL!!! haha and being "swishy", if you will, would totally put the final piece in the puzzle.