"Everytime I'm about to do something, I ask myself, 'Would an idiot do this?' If the answer is yes, I don't do it." -Dwight K. Schrute
Monday, April 23, 2007
Visual DNA: I'm a wildcat
Well, here's my visual DNA. Thanks, Heather. Interesting little process.
WILDCAT
They live life to the full, take any opportunity that's given to them. Always first to take the plunge, they are bold and sometimes a little wild.
Really?
ESCAPE ARTIST
They are forever slipping off, getting away from the rat race, and recharging those batteries. Independent and thoughtful, they know themselves well.
You and me both, Feath. I always knew we were the introspective types.
BACK TO BASICS
They are striving for a simpler life, they do without disposable trends - they are inspired by nature and longevity.
True enough.
LOVEBUG
They are the type to fall in love a thousand times a day. Their feelings snowball quickly, and they are full of passion. They're a bit of a softie. Love is unconditional and loyal.
Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we are 2 lovebugs.
Post a Comment