Maybe I'll make it, maybe I won't. If I don't, Mere, you inherit my journals, as you've always requested. I filled out five suspensions today, for the various daring and sundryundertakings of my students (not excluding extracting weave from another student's head and setting off the school's fire alarm...twice) had to take my class to the library and lock the doors due to a psycho parent (yes, a restraining order had already been issued), got sick after eating the potato salad in the cafeteria (big mistake), and then my computer crashed.There is more, but I'll spare you. Needless to say, I'm flat on my back and counting the minutes until spring break. One more day.

4 comments:
wow...what a day you had.
you can make it though!
the pup had gotten SO BIG!! Be sure to tell them that he is NOT less of a man. Max had the same thing done to him and he's never felt manlier.
ONE MORE DAY CLAIRE!!!
i am glad you finished with that degree, not me.
I would hide under my desk each morning until it all went away.
i don't think I have to harp on potato salad being a big mistake. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Claire..You either need a bodyguard or medicine or both.
Mrs. Sassafras
Post a Comment