Sunday, April 1, 2007

Uh oh...

I can already tell this is going to be horrible for time management. Seriously...I've finally gotten used to the kind of time management I need to have to balance work and grading with having a moderately normal social life, and now I'm blogging again. Consider it all shot. I woke up thinking about blogging this morning.

I think it's going to be worth it, though. See Exhibit A. This is one of the best things I've ever seen, so naturally I want to share it with all of you. This is actual record album cover art. And artful it is, indeed. Why have I never heard of this phenom? A handless organist? Really? Not unlike Yanni and his majestic, awe-inspiring man-mane, such talent should never remain hidden in the shadows of Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, and the like. Come on people, don't you know real musical flair when you see it??!!

Enter the Handless Organist. Truly a miracle of God.

1 comment:

The Kosko Family said...

i like being able to keep up with you, friend.

that picture of the handless organist kinda of made me feel like crying a little. . . .

sweet lady.