Four weeks and one day, and I'm a free woman. I am getting a part time job, though, for the sake of my savings account, which doesn't exist anymore.Anyway, I'm either going to lifeguard and teach swimming lessons or work at the Trak Shak in Homewood. Well, only if I can first get past the spelling of the name. Krazy, kool spellings are, to me, equivalent to soaking in a tub of warm mayonnaise. There's a group of hard core runners that gather on Wednesdays at 5 in the front and run (mostly old men), which would be good for motivation.
Also, I might help with data collection for the state of Alabama's birdflu preparedness project out of the UAB School of Public Health. Doesn't sound too exciting, but the money's good.
Anyway, I'm thinking out loud. Oh what ever should I do?
Four trifling thoughts from the weekend:1. I hate Nickelback
2. Stranger Than Fiction is a work of masterful genius
3. Never eat a whole handful of chocolate covered espresso beans in one sitting
4. Why does our golden retriever urinate every time I talk to him?
4 comments:
I HATE WHEN THINGS ARE SPELLED LIKE THAT.
Which is ironic since I can not spell worth anything, but WHY would you spell something wrong on purpose.
I couldn't work there.
Just like I can't go to the restaurant here: Kountry Kitchen.
REALLY??
I have two: Kustom Kreations and Krispy Kreme.
Olive really wants to live with you. She says Charlie is bringing her down.
i knew you'd be hearing from heather on this one....it's one of her major pet peeves. :)
i want the david hasselhoff picture to be my facebook pic...oh wait, i'm not on facebook anymore (tear).
you know he's on the list.
could we please discuss a matter of payment that i would be willing to put down to see you in that chicken suit at the bottom?
it'd be a highlight in my life, i'm sure. let me know what we can negotiate.
h
Post a Comment